Day 10

Not much when on yesterday I almost felt like I do need to record much of it in my journal. Although journaling helps me cope with the current situation I’m not sure if I should document every day and was a significant event has taken place. I will be compiling a couple of entries with this one and hope to save room, in case I last long enough until I ran out of space or to spare the reader a bunch of fluff if this is found on my body. Currently, my number one objective is to get a way to predict the forthcoming weather. The next is to get a way of the land so I know where to find plants and areas to stay away from.


The following entries will be in small snippets of the events that transpired during specific times of the day. Unless absolutely needed I will no longer be documenting entire days.


Those are rather typical morning; there was nothing much to document other than my normal planning on what I was going to do. It wasn’t until high noon until I’d found something worth mentioning. I’m not entirely sure what it was or how it got there, but I can describe what I saw. It seemed like an outline, even remnants of a previous camp. It was circular and left rectangular indentations in the ground. I marked it on my map and continued exploring the east.


I hadn’t explored everything to the northeast, I felt compelled to do so. I did not like the feeling I was getting however I had to move forward. I came across something very strange and almost horrifying. I found a skeleton it seemed to be about my size but that was all the observation I could make. Around the skeleton were variety of logs and an axe. I wanted to draw the conclusion that a spider or other monster killed him/her, but I had a feeling this was not the case. It still sounds crazy but I feel as though nature took its revenge. I decided to pay my respects and buried the skeleton.